Jockey Club Embrace Life Series:
The Samaritans Jockey Club ‘Life is Beautiful’ Intergenerational Programme
Funded by The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust, Jockey Club Embrace Life Series: The Samaritans Jockey Club ‘Life is Beautiful’ Intergenerational Programme aims to enhance the mental well-being of youth and the elderly through intergenerational support.
- Full-time students aged 15 or above
- Responsible, willing to listen to and support others with emotional needs
- Pledge to attend all sessions throughout the training and promote mental health awareness on campus
- Proficiency in Cantonese is preferred
- Quota: 30
- Elder persons or caretakers aged 60 or above from local elderly centres
- Open to home visits by young ambassadors
- Priorities will be given to persons with emotional needs
- Quota: 15
Each batch consists of:
For Youth Ambassador
- 6 training sessions and 1 camp
- 8 intergenerational sessions
- Mental Health Week showcase on campus and graduation ceremony
For Elderly Group
- 8 spiritual nurturing group sessions
- 4 intergenerational sessions
Free of charge
Application and Enquiries
We accept applications throughout the year.
For enquiries, please contact us at 2515 1357 (Ms Alanie Wong) or 2515 0423 (Ms Christine Chow). To apply, please download the reply slip here and submit it by email at [email protected] or by fax at 2898 4463.